Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Prevention Package
If you have a family history of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) then there is a pretty good chance that you carry the AMD gene. Dr. Pratt conducted a study with adult children from parents or parent that was diagnosed with AMD. Through DNA testing he found that 90% of the participants carried the AMD gene. Through plenty of research, Dr. Pratt believes that eating healthy and taking certain vitamins can slow or even prevent the disease. Dr. Pratt has hand-picked his favorite vitamins and supplements. He has created the AMD vitamin package.
Here is what comes in your order:
- SuperFood HealthStyle (Book) – HealthStyle is the twenty-first-century program for promoting vigor, preventing disease, and extending your life span – Retail = $10.99
- Citrus Solu-Q 30 capsules – Citrus Solu-Q™ a vegetarian Caplique® containing natural coenzyme Q10 in a patented, self-assembling nano-colloid delivery system for enhanced absorption. Retail = $38.00
- ProOmega 2000 – Anti-inflammation – Joint health – Eye and Heart Health – 60 Day Supply – Retail = $90.00
- Taurine – Most abundant free amino acids in the body 60 Day Supply – Retail = $17.50
- USANA Vitamin D – 84 Tablets Retail = $36.00
- Multi-Probiotic 15 Billion – 60 Capsules – Vegetarian Capsules Retail = $35.00
- Magnesium Glycinate – 240 Tablets – Retail = $44.00
- Ultra Preventive X – 240 Tablets – Retail = $70.00
- Zeaxanthin with Lutein – two powerful antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables Retail = $13.00
See Dr. Pratt’s Immune System Handout for instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise program or taking any dietary supplement. The content on our website is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional.