What is Cyspera Cream
Cyspera cream is the first and only beauty product that is a topical cream. It is formulated with cysteamine hydrochloride (HCl) which will diminish the appearance of dark spots and other discoloration. Cyspera® the cysteamine cream, penetrates rapidly to attack hyperpigmentation while preventing the formation of new discoloration for a visibly even skin tone and skin clarity.
Cyspera – Cysteamine Hydrochloride Cream
Cyspera cream is the first and only topical cream containing cysteamine hydrochloride (HCl) which will diminish the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration. Say goodbye to ugly aging dark spots
Cyspera® delivers multiple key benefits:
- Effectively improves the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots
- Minimizes the recurrence of skin discoloration with continued use
- Well tolerated for long-term use
- Formulated without hydroquinone or retinol
How to Use Cyspera Cream
Apply and let sit for 15 minutes daily for the desired outcome
- Apply Cyspera cream for hyperpigmentation once per day for 16 weeks
- Apply Cyspera Cysteamine Cream Twice-weekly, once per day
Directions For Application:
Cyspera® can be applied on the entire face.
• Apply to completely dry skin: Do not wash the skin before application. If necessary to wash your face, wait for one hour before application.
• Leave on 15 minutes: Apply a thin layer on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes (a warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 minutes). You may notice a distinct scent during application.
• Wash off: Remove by washing the area with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat the area dry.
• Moisturize: Moisturize the area. Maintain skin hydration during the day.
For optimal results, daily use of SENTE Invisible Shield broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF is highly recommended. The use of Cyspera® cream can be altered to meet your own personal needs and routines.
It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering true flexibility and personalized choice.
Cyspera—a novel intensive pigment corrector
Cyspera cysteamine cream leaves an even skin tone as this beauty product is the best dark spot corrector leaving your skin looking younger with that healthy glow. This intensive pigment corrector is a game-changer when it comes to aging skin.
The Benefits of Cyspera Cream in your Skin Care Regime
There are many benefits of Cyspera Cream in your daily skincare regime. If you start to see dark spots from early sun damage your dermatologists might recommend a topical hydroquinone or retinol (an over-the-counter form of vitamin A) as the treatment of choice, but if you have sensitive skin you probably know that both of the above-mentioned skin beauty treatments leave you with a temporary uptick in redness or dryness at first. Cyspera cysteamine cream is moisturizing and beneficial and safe to use over time.